- How long have you been in business? Are you a real company?
- I've heard alot about work at home scams and I'm scared! How do I know you're different from other work at home companies?
- Are you members of the Better Business Bureau®? What kind of reputation do you have?
- What's your address?
- How can I get Customer Service from your company?
- I know you publish lists of companies who hire people to work at home. Does your company hire people to work at home, too?
- How do I know I can trust you?
- Can you really find me a great work at home job?
- You say you've been featured in the media. Can you give me more information?
- If I join your site will you misuse or share my email address or other information?
Better Business Bureau" and "BBB" are registered service marks of the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc. We are not members of the Better Business Bureau and by the use of "Better Business Bureau" or "BBB" herein we do not intend to suggest or imply any affiliation with or endorsement by any Better Business Bureau. To determine whether a company is a member of a Better Business Bureau, you should contact the Better Business Bureau serving the area closest to which the particular business is located.
No comments:
Post a Comment